Boasting pristine beaches, an oceanfront campground, and a devout local surfing community, Cardiff starts at the river mouth, flanked by San Elijo State Beach and Cardiff State Beach, and extends north to Swami’s Point in Encinitas. This stretch of coastline offers wide open sandy beaches, gorgeous cliffs and great surfing. At extreme low tide, the reef reveals itself with intriguing tide pools, where plants and sea creatures can be observed up close. Cardiff is also home to the Cardiff Kook – a surfer statue which has been much criticized as a parody of California’s iconic sport.
Cardiff Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Cardiff
- 2709 Mackinnon Ranch Road Cardiff, CA 92007
- 323-325 Liverpool Dr Cardiff, CA 92007
- 1647 Haydn Drive Cardiff, CA 92007
Sold Listings in Cardiff
- 1625 Somerset Ave Cardiff, CA 92007
- 1749 San Elijo Ave , Unit: Cardiff, CA 92007
- 1260 Loch Lomond Cardiff, CA 92007
Walk Score for Cardiff
Cardiff School Data
Cardiff School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.